Sunday, June 29, 2014

Upstate Adventures: Phoenicia

 Awesome ride!

Dear Phoenicia,

Thanks for hosting my peeps and me during a great summer weekend.  I was happy to have No-Cho all to myself because of your limited coverage and wi-fi access. I got to ride on an old "diesel" train, go to a beach with no waves, and sample yummiest food at the Phoenicia Diner, Peekamoose (where I chased some cool chicks), Sweet Sue's and Mamma's Boy Cafe (perfect place for a guy like me).  The super fun Graham & Co hotel, where I shared a bunk bed with PoPo, chilled by the pool, rode a bike and noshed on local breakfast foods was super fun as well.  There we had the perfect night: roasting marshmallows, eating smores and watching the Never Ending Story under the beautiful xing xings, all for the very first time.

 Hellllooooo room service!

Wuh? No room service?...  Pshhh, hipsters! 

First stop: Spinning at the Phoenicia Diner

Here comes the train!!!


Chasing chickens at Peekamoose

 Hipster breakfast: local donuts, organic fruit, juice, milk, water and some rocks for good company

Hammock life

 Follow me, guys! I know these woods like the back of my hand


And Boom! That's how you hike Mt. Tremper, No-Cho

Perfect spot

Belleyre Beach with the No-Cho and no waves!

 Good timez all around,

JYK

No comments:

Post a Comment